Makes: 1 dozen baked scallops
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
- 1 dozen scallops on the half shell, washed
- Small bunch of parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 2 tablespoons of chilli oil
1. Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius.
2. Place a dozen scallops onto a large baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, a pinch of chopped parsley on each scallop and chilli oil.
3. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 180 degrees celsius, or until scallops are fully cooked and golden.
4. Remove the scallops from the oven and garnish with additional chilli oil and parsley just before serving.