Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
- 1 tablespoon of mango purée - you'll need 1 fresh mango, or a cup of frozen mango plus 1 lime. If you’re short on time, you could also buy mango juice.
- 1 bottle champagne or sparkling wine. You’ll need approx 150ml for each glass.
1. To make the mango puree, place some chopped fresh or frozen mango into a food processor with the juice of 1 lime and blitz until smooth and runny in consistency. You can keep this in the fridge until you need to use it.
2. Add the mango purée into a Fenton & Fenton champagne flute.
3. Fill the rest of the glass with champagne.
4. Use a bar spoon to combine the mango and champagne before serving.