Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Skill Level: Easy
- 1/2 cup of seafood cocktail sauce
- 8 cooked prawns, peeled
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 8 cos lettuce leaves
- 4 baby cucumbers, sliced in half lengthwise
- 1 avocado
1. Grab your pair of Fenton & Fenton martini glasses.
2. Fill each glass with 3 tablespoons of seafood cocktail sauce.
3. Then place 2 lettuce leaves per glass, and 2 cucumber halves.
4. Place 2 prawns on the rim of each glass.
5. Using a spoon, scoop out the flesh of the avocado and divide this into each glass.
6. Garnish each glass with slices of radish.
7. Serve immediately and enjoy!