Slice, Sort, Serve
A fresh summer salad that’s our go-to for fuss-free entertaining.
- 2 cups watermelon cubed
- 2 cups melon cubed (honeydew or cantaloupe)
- 3-4 lebanese cucumbers, peeled and cubed
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 200 gm smooth and creamy feta, cubed
- Kalamata olives
- 2 tbs fresh herbs – we used mint and lemon thyme
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbs red wine vinegar ¼ tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Get chopping, ensuring you chop the cubes of fruit, cucumber and feta into similar sized pieces.
The cubed melons, cucumber, tomatoes, olives and feta in a checkerboard pattern.
Serve on our Resin Sunseeker Platter in Coconut or Pomegranate.
Mix oil, vinegar, sea salt and cracked pepper and drizzle over salad, scattering chopped fresh herbs.
Give everyone a skewer or fork and enjoy straight from the platter.
Explore the entire outdoor collection here.