Bring retro back and make any party a disco with Lucy Fenton’s Purple Rain.
This recipe serves four. Multiply based on number of party people.
- 75ml Four Pillars Rare Dry Gin
- 75ml vodka
- 50ml blue curacao
- 50ml lime juice
- 50ml lemon juice
- 200ml soda water
- 125ml grenadine
- Lime slices and edible flowers for garnish
- Edible glitter or sugar for rim (optional)
1. Glitter-the-rim – put the edible glitter or sugar on a small plate. Run a lime wedge around the top of your Fenton & Fenton martini glass. Dip the top of the glass into the sugar or glitter. Add ice cubes to your glass and set aside.
2. Shake – Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour in gin, vodka, curacao, grenadine and juices. Shake, shake, shake for 30 seconds.
3. Serve – Strain over ice into 4 x Fenton & Fenton Martini Glasses. Top up with 50ml soda water per glass.
4. Garnish – Finish and garnish with lime slices and edible flowers. Saluti!