This recipe serves 4. Multiply based on number of party people.
- 200ml amaretto
- 3 - 4 lemons juiced (you will need 120ml)
- 1 egg white
- Maraschino cherries in juice for garnish
1. Whizz – Put the amaretto, lemon juice, egg white and 4 tsp of the cherry syrup into a blender (you can also do this in a large cocktail shaker, just make sure you don’t add ice). Whizz up the mixture a few times at high speed until it is pale and starting to increase in volume.
2. Shake – Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Pour the blended mixture onto the ice now that it has volume. Shake a little.
3. Serve – Strain over ice into 4 x Fenton & Fenton Martini Glasses.
4. Garnish – Garnish with maraschino cherries. Saluti!